This is our bread and butter. Ghost Strong J-Cups aren’t your average J-Cups. They feature our patented Ghost Return Roller into the design. The Ghost Return Roller will accept all bar sizes from standard barbells, large squat bars and even 1.9” diameter axel bars. When you rack the bar onto a Ghost Return Roller, the shape of the roller rolls the bar into the perfect position and then the lifter can easily roll it from side to side to center the bar in the rack. Each J-Cup features a bar finish saving composite material on the racking area with the trademarked Ghost Head logo machined into the design. The rollers can be supplied with either a bar finish saving black composite material or a hardened steel roller that carries a lifetime guarantee. Additionally each J-Cup frame has interchangeable pin sizes to fir your rack. Made of 4140, zinc plated Chromoly, these pins look as good as they are tough.
- Currently available for 3 x 3 racks
- Composite material bar saver on the back of the J-Cup (black)
- Two material options for the Ghost Return Roller
- 4140 Chromoly, zinc coated pins available in 5/8”, 3/4” or 1” diameter to fit your rack.
- SSPC-S6 Commercial Sandblast, with zinc primer and Black Powder Coat Finish